Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Good afternoon! I wanted to make sure I linked up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday. I used to do this on my previous blog and I definitely missed it. So here it goes...



I'm loving the slightly cooler weather that is starting to appear in sunny Florida. Maybe fall does exist. :)

I'm loving being able to feel Sophie kick in my belly. It's the neatest feeling ever!

I'm loving doing all the prep work to open an Etsy store. I'll post more about that once I'm ready to go (hopefully next week).

I'm loving the new Switchfoot album! I love that they're moving more into the rock genre instead of pop.

I'm loving that I get my hair done next week. Allie does a great job! :)

I'm loving blogging again. It's been a long hiatus, but I'm ready to be back.

I'm loving the recliner we picked out to go in the nursery. We haven't purchased it yet, but it's definitely the one.

I'm loving that I get to see my family in 16 days. It'll be a long trip up there but it'll be worth it. I get to stay there for over a week.

I'm loving that hubs and I are headed to North Carolina for a long weekend for his grandmother's 89th birthday. It'll be nice to get away for a few days and feel the beautiful fall weather.


What are you loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment