Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's Ok...

I've been meaning to link up with Amber for a while but just haven't gotten around to it. I wanted to make sure I did it before I head on vacation for the next 10 days so here it goes...


...to still have trouble believing there's a baby growing inside me even though she's been growing for 29 weeks.

...to be nervous to fly all the way to Minnesota tomorrow due to the growing baby.

...to be super excited to see my family for 10 days while at the same time missing hubs like crazy because we've never been apart for that long. 

...to be excited to read my first real parenting book entitled, "Parenting Beyond Your Capacity".

...to make homemade pumpkin bars even though I only get to enjoy them for a few days since I leave tomorrow. 

...to wait until I get back from MN to open my etsy store. Stay tuned for more info in the coming weeks :)

...to hope that my friend - who is currently in labor - will have her baby before I leave tomorrow so I can see her. It's semi-selfish I know, but it would mean a quick labor for her and that is not selfish at all. It's a win-win.

So what's Ok in your life right now? Link up with Amber and let everyone know!

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment