Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's Ok...

Hola, readers! I'm back from cool and breezy Minnesota and am super excited to join up with Amber and Neely this week! So here it goes!


...to miss your family like crazy even though you just left.

...to freak out a little knowing Sophie'll be in my arms in about 9 weeks!

...to want to be completely surprised for the baby shower on Saturday! I just know where to be and when.

...to be sorely disappointed when you run out of sprinkles for your ice cream sundae.

...to not care for the smell of roses. Give me gerber daisies any day.

...to melt a little when hubs buys me a replacement copy of Pride and Prejudice for my birthday because I lost the copy he bought me when we were dating.

...to be excited to have a pack 'n play/bassinet combo! Thanks, Mom!

...to cringe every time someone mentions "Elmo". His voice grates on me. Ick.

...to wish that Florida would stop trying to stay warm all the time. Next week the highs are in the 80s! Really, Florida? Really? Did you not get the memo that it's November?

That's all I have for this week! Join in the fun and link up with the girls!

2 comments:

  1. I get sad when all the sprinkles are all gone too! haha I try to make the last, ha! Have fun at the baby shower!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Minnesotans! I was born and raised there. Recently moved to North Carolina, so I can relate to the sadness of leaving the state after visiting family.

    The sprinkles are definitely the best part of the ice cream!

    Daisies are the best flowers!

    Have a wonderful time at your baby shower! :)

    ReplyDelete