Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's Ok...

It's already Thursday again! Where is this week going to? Yikes! Well, it's time again to hook up with Neely and Amber for It's OK...Thursday.


...to just take the morning slow and easy, because as everyone seems to remind me it won't be like that after Sophie's here.

...to put marshmallows in my hot cocoa flavored coffee.

...to hate that it's 80 degrees in November. Seriously, Florida? Get with the seasons please.

...to be a little sad that I'm not cooking our own Thanksgiving this year. I've enjoyed it the last two years, but it is nice to save the money that goes into cooking all that food.

...to not really enjoy shopping in Macy's simply because of the prices. Name brands are nice and all but I can get just about the same thing for half the price. 

...to be ready to get this baby out in two months and yet at the same time terrified that she'll be here so soon.

That's all I've got for today! Join the link up and share what's OK in your world!
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment