Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's that time of week again! It's time for...


....and I sure do have some great things to LOVE this week!

I'm loving that I have another baby shower for Sophie on Saturday!

I'm loving that it's officially Christmas time! We're putting up the tree tonight. Yay!

I'm loving that I only have about 6 1/2 weeks until I get to actually hold my baby girl in my arms. (I'm not thinking about the labor part - just the after part.)

I'm loving that almost all my holiday shopping is done except for a very difficult 23 year old brother who only wants money. That's just not fun to shop for! Any ideas?

I'm loving that I finally opened my Etsy store. Go check it out! You know you want to!

I'm loving that I get to babysit my friend Jess' baby girl for a few weeks while she goes back to work before their actual daycare kicks in. It'll be a great trial run for caring for an infant.

What are you loving this week? Link up with Jamie and let us all know!

No comments:

Post a Comment