Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's Ok...

Time again for...


It's Ok...

...to buy the dog a bunch of rawhide bones so he'll leave you alone for a little bit.

...to have finally opened up an Etsy store a month later than planned. Go check it out here if you have some time! It's got some great gift and stocking stuffer options! 

...to be a little weirded out that hubs is suddenly excited about Christmas. He's normally Scrooge, but not this year apparently. 

...to be excited to get this baby out in about 5 weeks! This pregnancy flew by and I'm excited for baby Sophie to not be pushing on my ribs anymore.

...to finally learn how to properly wash my makeup brushes. They were pretty gross.

...to LOVE that Florida finally realized that it is not summer anymore. I'll take the 60 degree weather any day of the year, especially since it's December.

...to have an obsession with pajama pants. They're just so comfy and have such cute designs that I can't help but have the urge to buy another pair.

What's ok in your world this week? Link up with Amber and Neely, and comment below to let me know what's going on! 

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment