Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Weekend Rewind & What I'm Loving Wednesday

So much to say! Let me start with my weekend and move on to linking up with Jamie for WILW.

Saturday: Baby Shower Day! Yay! My MIL came and spent the night with us so she could just go with me to the shower. My friend Tara hosted it at this adorable little tea room called Sweet Magnolia's. If you live in Polk County, FL and haven't checked it out, you should. It's worth the visit. This shower consisted of people I know from our old church, before hubs became a youth pastor at a different church. It was so great to see everyone again! I missed all of them so dearly and I wish I was able to see all of them more often. It's amazing that after a few years of seeing the same faces week in and week out that life is just strange when you don't see them on such a regular basis anymore. The shower was great, though! Sophie got tons of diapers and wipes, along with clothes, blankets, toys, and so many other things. One of the items I was most excited about getting was her bathtub! We hadn't gotten one yet so I was super excited to have a place to bathe her! It's hard to believe she'll be here in just less than 9 weeks. Yikes!

Sunday: It was a pretty typical Sunday. Hubs got to preach in big church for the first time at this church though! I was so proud of him. It's so great seeing him doing what he was wired to do. I married a great man and I couldn't image having chosen anyone else. Because preaching always wears him out, he took a nice nap between church and youth group that night. Some of the middle school girls decided to write all over the windows of hub's car before service started. It was super sweet of them, and sadly, we didn't get to take any pictures of it. It was too dark that night and then by morning, all the dew made it smear. After youth group, we grabbed some ice cream at Dairy Queen with a some friends before heading home and passing out on the couch. It was a super busy, but fun weekend!


Now - WILW


I'm loving that everything was good at my doctor's visit this week. I'm going every two weeks now.

I'm loving that the nursery is just about done.

I'm not loving that I've been so wrapped up in Sophie coming that I've barely thought about Christmas! Yikes! I need to figure some stuff out quick!

I'm loving that chocolate covered cherries are back in season. They're my favorite Christmas candy. I know I can get them all year round but this is the best time of year to eat them for some reason.

I'm loving that my Etsy store is almost ready to open! I'm about a month behind where I wanted to be but all my items are done and ready to be posted for sale. I just need to officially open. Hopefully by the end of this week! Yay!

What are you loving this week?
Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. Ok so reading this post has now totally made me want chocolate cover cherries! :O

    ReplyDelete